Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I'm sitting here with a big ol bowl of popcorn and a coke, taking advantage of every second of 3 kids sleeping at the same time!  I suppose I can thank our kid friendly NYE party last night for this break I'm experiencing, for without it, I wouldn't have some exhausted kiddos! :)

We rang in the new year with Laurie, Liam, Chris & Sarah...we snacked and played board games, and enjoyed some beverages.  It was a great night!

I've been doing some thinking today about what my goals are for 2012, or really just life in general.  What I keep coming back to, is that I just want to be better.  A better mom, better wife, better person...  I want to say yes more, yell less, be more fun.  I see a cleaner, more organized home, special dates with my kids, and even with my husband.  I want to volunteer, and would love for Andrew to join that with me!

We have an amazing year ahead of us!  Andrew will be 6, and will move from Kindergarten to 1st grade!  Princess Evelyn will be 3 and starting preschool already!  And, my sweet little Ryan will have his 1st brithday...he will crawl, take his 1st steps, say his first words... 

So many amazing things to look forward to!  Bring it on 2012!!!

No comments: